Hi. Welcome to my blog. There are many things I want to do. But hopefully, as I go through this crazy world we live in, they say the internet allows millions of people worldwide to interact with each other. I have no intentions of reaching that many, but you never know. Let's see where this journey goes. If it makes a difference in your life, then the journey would be complete.

A SONG I MADE: You and I

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just the day after 9/11 our 1st wedding anniversary, I was so overwhelmed that it's been a year and seems like it was just yesterday when we got married. I guess life has been so easy... it's all because of love first of all, and respect with each other.
         Anyway, I love to play guitar (just one of my passions)... I was sitting on our couch on that morning playing my guitar when I thought of making a song for us. The message of the song is basically based on the reality of our entire marriage. For us being from two different world, it was our dream to find our fate that will lead us to be together. Indeed that dream comes into a reality. We don't care what others think about us, this is our life...if we just keep holding on, that is all what really matters. At first I titled the song "For The Two Of Us", but when I finally made the content of the lyrics I changed it, and the final title I made is, "You And I" and here is the lyrics followed by my video of me singing it with guitar accompaniment:

YOU AND I

I
Seems like yesterday
You and I dreamed from a distance
To find our fate
We longed for together

Chorus:
Here we are,
Living our dream
And this is real
Here we are,
Sharing a life
And this is forever

II
When life is not easy
You and I swear from the start
To talk about it
Before the night is over
(repeat cho.)

Coda:
You and I
Love the way we are
Even if nobody cares
This is our life, keep holding on
And that is all what really matters.

HERE'S THE SONG

Note: This video has been set into a strong
privacy settings, I just uploaded this
on YouTube because this blogsite
couldn't upload any videos :)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment