Hi. Welcome to my blog. There are many things I want to do. But hopefully, as I go through this crazy world we live in, they say the internet allows millions of people worldwide to interact with each other. I have no intentions of reaching that many, but you never know. Let's see where this journey goes. If it makes a difference in your life, then the journey would be complete.

WE REMEMBER 9/11: THE HORRIBLE MEMORIES & OUR GOOD MEMORIES; Our 1st Wedding Anniversary

Sunday, September 11, 2011
To my husband Don,

The song "You're Still the One" says;

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)

..
..
"I ALWAYS KNOW RIGHT FROM THE START THAT YOU AND ME WOULD NEVER PART."
-
-
Your Wife,
JONNA

0 comments:

Post a Comment