Hi. Welcome to my blog. There are many things I want to do. But hopefully, as I go through this crazy world we live in, they say the internet allows millions of people worldwide to interact with each other. I have no intentions of reaching that many, but you never know. Let's see where this journey goes. If it makes a difference in your life, then the journey would be complete.

MY PASSION FOR: SKY DIVING (INDOOR)

Friday, July 15, 2011
One Friday morning I got a surprise call from my husband from his office. He asked me, "Have you ever dreamed that you were flying?" I respond in awe," Whaaaaaaat, flying?" Yeah, as in freely flying without wings,he said. "Of course never!It's impossible you know even in dreams!, I replied.
And immediately he said,"Would you be willing if I would take you to a place where you can freely fly without wings?" I was a li'l apprehended as i pause thinking what to reply to his offer. Then after seconds I said,"You're not jerking me, are you?" then he said, "I am serious!". Hmmm... I said, "Well then show me some proof to make that flying without wings become possible.He said, "Okay then, when I get home I will show you." I said, "We'll see...!" but deep inside I was so freakin' excited! Lol! Until hubby's got home from work and we discussed the flying thing right away.
                    LAS VEGAS INDOOR SKY DIVING- A huge building where the indoor sky diving is performed. A DC-3 propeller at the base of the wind tunnel generates winds up to 120 mph. Anyone within the provided restrictions can fly. Certainly not everybody wants to jump thousands of feet from an airplane. For the curious, yet not entirely daring, there's Indoor Skydiving.  I finally see how it looks like when we look on it online for ticket reservation. We watch couple of videos and it drives me nuts for excitement, for me it was the neatest thing i really wanna experience.No inclement weather. No worries about a parachute not opening. No birds-eye views of faraway ground."The great thing about this is that a 5-year-old can do it, and old folks can do it.
We called Lane 72 years old,a friend of ours here in Las Vegas if he is willing to go with us.
And, wow! we were surprised when Lane told us that he is willing to fly with me despite of his age of 72 when he can even just barely walk. Yeah! I am not alone to take the risk..just kidding as I am jumping with excitement. So we decided to do it right the next day after making the deal.
The next day, the 3 of us drive around 10am heading for Indoor Sky Diving. When we get inside the building we presented our ticket we reserved online and paid the price. And after paying, the counter call for our flying instructor and he took us upstairs in the building. They took us to a room for 20 minutes briefings for body positions, all instructions through body language while flying. After some demonstrations, our flying instructor distributed us with flying suits and we dressed up,I actually got a pink and a kid size suit, kinda funny...haha! After couple of minutes for preparations,"HERE WE GO..TIME TO FLY!!!!!". A lot of people think it's a ride,well I tell you, it's not! They're going to be flying. They're going to be falling."
                     "It seems like the type of thing you want to come back and get better at.
After this experience of Indoor Sky Diving it gives me courage and urge to experience JUMPING FROM AN AIRPLANE for OUTDOOR SKY DIVING... and it's gonna be my 29th birthday present from my husband. Again, Lane my friend here in Vegas 72years old will jump with me on the last week of this month. Yeeeeey!!! I know it's weird, but for sure it's gonna be the neatest and most exciting experience I will ever do in my whole life.








flying suit


getting ready for flying


demonstration for proper body positions while flying


Lane 72 yrs old- My friend who flew with me


My Best Friend Lane


on my flying suit


huhuhu... he's nervous!


feeling relax


whoah!!! can't paint myself on a wall for excitement


Lady in pink!










Lane my best friend here in Vegas







0 comments:

Post a Comment