Hi. Welcome to my blog. There are many things I want to do. But hopefully, as I go through this crazy world we live in, they say the internet allows millions of people worldwide to interact with each other. I have no intentions of reaching that many, but you never know. Let's see where this journey goes. If it makes a difference in your life, then the journey would be complete.

PHILIPPINES 2010: Way Back Into Life

Saturday, July 9, 2011
Balangkayan- the name of my home town in Eastern Samar, Philippines.July 13-17,2010 was my last visit to this beloved place of mine before coming to America. It is a small town facing on the Pacific ocean, with a walking distance of more or less 1Kilometer from the sea wall. The sea is one of main source of living of most resident in the town.Moreover, the beaches in my hometown is one of those places that attracts more visitors from nearby towns. Minasangay Beach- kinda peninsula,  one of the the well known beach in the town developed by the municipality of Balangkayan  into a more attractive landscape,the main entrance is a cool hanging bridge and its floor is made of  pieces of woods,there are built cottages on the beach so as floating cottages.There are also preserved sea turtles known as "pawikan". More so, the greenly trees all over the peninsula makes its landscape more beautiful and refreshing ambiance with the soft blowing fresh air from the sea. People make this Minasnagay Beach as a place for family gatherings, batch reunion, birthday parties, and all kinds of recreation, however since it is managed and owned by the municipality there are entrance fees which kinda cool because the money is used for more beautification and improvements of the beach.
    
"I love my own my native land". That's always the exact phrase on my mind whenever I am reminiscing way back into my hometown experiences.





BALANGKAYAN BEACH


FLOATING COTTAGE


COTTAGE ON THE BEACH


BEACH


SEA SHORE




FISHING GEAR


MY BROTHER: From Fishing


family beach gathering


fishes and corals


sea corals


Minasangay Beach


at the beach


0 comments:

Post a Comment