Hi. Welcome to my blog. There are many things I want to do. But hopefully, as I go through this crazy world we live in, they say the internet allows millions of people worldwide to interact with each other. I have no intentions of reaching that many, but you never know. Let's see where this journey goes. If it makes a difference in your life, then the journey would be complete.

WOMEN MAKES CORNER OF THIER HEARTS ♥♥♥

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

              It's been a while that I haven't gone to Church (N. Baptist Church, Las Vegas) since my hubby had a major surgery, and for this reason since I don't know how to drive a car yet so I have no way to be able to go to church until my husband was in full recovery from his surgery and able to drive me for church every Sunday. I feel tamed already goin' back to Church since the congregation never seen me in almost 5 months. But indeed, God is amazing! He will make a special ways to draw His people near to Him. Las Sunday, my beloved husband told me that he will go to church with me. It was so overwhelming for me because hubby said t'was his first time to go to Church in more or less 40 years. I feel so blessed that for once in his adult life was able to influence him to go with me for Church. Indeed, with God all things are possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment