Hi. Welcome to my blog. There are many things I want to do. But hopefully, as I go through this crazy world we live in, they say the internet allows millions of people worldwide to interact with each other. I have no intentions of reaching that many, but you never know. Let's see where this journey goes. If it makes a difference in your life, then the journey would be complete.

LAS VEGAS TO CALIFORNIA DRIVE

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
May 20,2011 my husband and I traced our journey from here in Las Vegas heading to California for a Disneyland Adventure. Together with us was my husbands' daughter and her fiance but they drove with their own car. From Las Vegas driving to California is just more or less 5hrs drive away.We are one of those couples that lovers of nature and adventure.We love and enjoy beautiful places of cool and fascinating sceneries. We start our journey driving to California exactly 5:00 o'clock early in the morning and it was pretty cool to start our quest. The exact word to describe that experience is lots of "Fun"! We made the trip enjoyable, kinda challenging in such a way that both cars (our car and my step daughters' car) are suppose to drive just after each other in order just to stick together and avoid loosing each other.


                                     It was a lot of fun! my husband and I made a lot of exciting conversation, laughing together and had a loud music of "Aqua Album" all through out the long journey. The songs were jolly in which it made us wiggling our body sort of dancing, clapping, laughing together which the best way to avoid hassle from a long drive. And the best parts are such pretty sceneries of mountains, vast valleys, small towns along the road, and plus the perfect weather that symphatize our enjoyable trip.


          One of my best part of our journey is when we drop by a gasoline station and that was my first time to saw real squirrels. I was so fascinated looking at them running through that small landscape park beside the gasoline station.
I was giggling as I took pictures of them sticking thier nose on the grass. They were so graceful as if they were children playing on the ground and  doesn't care whoever folks around them. One squirrel standing by on a rock and suddenly jump and run to a small tree as if he's hiding from me as I take pictures of them.
                     I was so fascinated as I took my time watching those squirrels while my husband was doing the gasoline stuff. It was really fun and full of excitement on my part because I saw lots of stuffs which are new to me, seeing those beautiful sceneries like mountains which only exist on my dreams before. And the great part was stepping in California for the very first time in my life. And it is a lovely place.

California Mountain


Nevada Mountain


Nevada and California Border


California Mountain


California- House on a Hill


Riders on the Road


California Mountain


Nevada Mountain


Baker Small Town- Along the road to California

0 comments:

Post a Comment