Hi. Welcome to my blog. There are many things I want to do. But hopefully, as I go through this crazy world we live in, they say the internet allows millions of people worldwide to interact with each other. I have no intentions of reaching that many, but you never know. Let's see where this journey goes. If it makes a difference in your life, then the journey would be complete.

TRIP TO DALLAS, TEXAS: SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 1,2010

Thursday, July 21, 2011
Last Sept.16-Oct.01,2010 six days after our wedding my husband and I flew heading to Dallas,Texas for his Simuflite Training. We had a lot of fun and that was still part of our honeymoon. Most newly wed couple from other places
 the world come to Vegas for honeymoon, but since we are living here in Las Vegas we need other place rather than Vegas just for a "Change". Going to Dallas,Texas at that time was a good deal because my husbands company paid everything, our Hotel and foods and car.
 It was fun flying together on the plane with my husband as a newly wed  couple. We stayed at Embassy Suit Hotel in Dallas and it was a very nice hotel. My husband spend most of the day on his simuflite training and one time he took me there in the building where his training was.




                     He showed me those simuflite machine he's using while he was on training. We always go out for our meals we enjoy foods of different restaurants, we go shopping in a nearby mall from our Hotel. We shop some stuff at "Bass Pro Shop". We also enjoy the fine weather in The good news is, this coming September 16-Oct.01,2011  again we'll be going back in Dallas Texas which is  not too hot and not too cold. It was fascinating for me to go to some other states here in America. s,Texas again for our 1st wedding anniversary and this gonna be my 2nd time to be in Texas. And after spending a week in Dallas, Texas my husband and I will fly to Oklahoma to look on the House and property that we're going to buy this year. I love traveling with my husband, and definitely we love enjoying life together.






DALLAS AIRPORT

OUR PLANE ON THE RUNWAY-READY FOR TAKE OFF


Simuflite Training Center- Dallas,Texas (9/17/2010)


view from our hotel room - Embassy Suit Hotel


FORD- THE CAR WE RENTED WHILE WE'RE IN TEXAS


FINAL DESTINATION:EMBASSY SUIT HOTEL


EMBASSY SUIT HOTEL


                                                






VIEW FROM OUT HOTER ROOM WINDOW


GRAPEVINE ,TEXAS


GRAPEVINE, TEXAS


GRAPEVINE, TEXAS



                                                                                            


0 comments:

Post a Comment